The system is capable of providing an automatic score against a question that the user has defined either acceptable or unacceptable during creation of the question.
The In-tend system will automatically calculate the scores to show the winning supplier.
The In-tend system allows multiple lots against tender project, if required, allowing the user to specify an evaluation against each lot and a different set of questions for the supplier to answer.
The ability to export a report showing all evaluators scores and answers and the moderators final results, along with clarifications between evaluators and the moderator. This is ideal fr internal meetings and can also be manipulated and sent to the suppliers as feedback.
The user is able to customise and specify what type of answer the supplier can provide (Numeric, Text, Selection etc.)
During creation of the question, the user is able to assign a word count or character limit which will not allow the supplier to exceed this.
During creation of the evaluation, user roles can be defined with certain questions being answered by specific evaluators and some questions that may be hidden.
All questions, scores, reasons are recorded with a date and time stamp to demonstrate full auditability.
- Electronic Scoring with scores and reasons within the system.
- The user does not have to record the information within a spreadsheet.
- No navigating out of the In-tend system to begin and complete evaluation.
- Full auditability to show the evaluators scores and reasons and changes made.
- Reporting tool that will export the evaluation showing full scores and reasons.
- The ability to restrict suppliers answers to what the user has asked for.
- Use of model answers to assist evaluators.